In order to fund our programs, we rely on the generosity and support of people like you. Thank you for your commitment to educating and empowering teen girls.
When you invest in Athena's Warehouse, you're helping at-risk teen girls across Atlanta realize their full potential. Your donation will help provide tools and resources for educational and advocacy initiatives, so that underprivileged girls can have increased access to female role models and mentors as well as continue to develop new skills, build self-esteem, and find their way to self-empowerment.
Make a donation online:
Mail checks to:
212 Flora Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Donations for The Prom Project
- We accept dress donations year-round. However, we currently do not have a drop-off location, so please contact us about arranging a pickup in the Atlanta area.
- We take prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, homecoming dresses, cocktail dresses, and formal attire in general. Dresses should be age-appropriate, in good condition (gently used or new), no more than three years old (we try to keep our inventory current), and can be any size or color.
- We cannot accept outdated dresses, casual dresses, work dresses, or two-piece dresses. We also do not accept shoes, makeup, accessories, or any other type of clothing.
- Dress bags
- Dress racks
- Storage space for dresses
- Drop-off location for dresses
- Discounted dry cleaning service