Moonlight Masquerade: 4th Annual Fundraiser
Friday, April 26 from 8:00 to 11:00 PM at CosmoLava
Don your masks, fancy pants, and dancing shoes for our 4th annual adult prom fundraiser! The event will feature drink specials, a raffle with fabulous prizes, a photo booth from LeahAndMark.com, and gourmet cupcakes from Sugar Moon Bake Shop. 21+ only.
Raffle prizes include:
- Two Falcons tickets (valued at $278)
- A haircut at Area 4 Salon, along with a personal training session and body composition test from Torch Fitness and Nutrition (valued at $128)
- An original piece of artwork by local artist Andrea Baetti (valued at $125)
- Two tickets to Georgia Organics' This Is Market event (valued at $90)
- Two sets (valued at $75 each) of Beauty Bags (with a complimentary haircut and style at Jamison Shaw Hairdressers)
- Four tickets to the World of Coca-Cola (valued at $64)
- Two sets (valued at $50 each) of two tickets to any show or improv class at Dad's Garage, along with a gift certificate to Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint (Edgewood Retail District)
The first guest to arrive will receive a gift card to Fifth Group Restaurants.
100% of the proceeds will fund community and enrichment programs for at-risk teen girls across Atlanta.
Hosted by Athena's Warehouse, Melina Baetti, Amelia Bower, Becky Byram, Brooke Hatfield, Patricia Heys, Adrian Smith, Dax Lopez, and Gunner Pak.
UPDATE: Online tickets are no longer available.
At the door
Each ticket comes with a signature drink and one automatic entry into our raffle.
When & Where
Friday, April 26, 2013
8:00 to 11:00 PM
45 13th St NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Huge thanks to our event sponsors, partners, and donors for supporting teen girls and making this event possible! If you're interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us to receive the sponsor package sheet.
Lunar Eclipse ($1,000 and above)
Full Moon ($500–$999)
Half Moon ($250–499)